What Exactly Is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. In short, it represents a strategy of actively associating specific pages of your website with specific words or phrases that someone would likely type into a search engine like Google. Our goal? Return your web pages in those search engine results.
Because the important thing to understand when it comes to Internet marketing is that just like any other type of sales — it’s all a numbers game. Yes, it’s still up to you to close the deal and convert that prospect to a paying customer, but it’s safe to say that the more targeted leads you receive the more chances you will have to close them. And remember, unlike more traditional scatter shot and passive forms of lead generation, online marketing generates pre-qualifed leads. After all, they were searching for what you had to offer in the first place, right?
With Internet marketing, the more prospects you can attract who are actively searching for the benefits of the products or services you offer, the more sales you will make!
“What was effective yesterday may no longer work today.”
Important signals that search engines look for include:
- Inbound links from authoritative websites
- High profile local citations (consistent name, address, contact info across directories and listings)
- Keywords and META data
- Click through rates on search results
Our New Monthly SEO Packages Include:
- Initial Keyword research and consultation
- Creation of One High Authority Website (built on an aged and matured domain with multiple content segments we create and host)
- Ten Powerful Reverse Engineered Industry links
- Ten Select High Domain Authority Links
- Ten High Profile Local Citations
- Ongoing link building
- Detailed Monthly Traffic & Usage Reports